FULL-TIME SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Alpha & Omega Restaurant Equipment Repair LLC is a trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Throughout the Phoenix Metro area, restaurants, hotels, casinos, hospitals and schools rely on Alpha & Omega Restaurant Equipment Repair LLC to provide preventative maintenance, service and repair of commercial refrigeration, commercial air conditioning, ice machines and cooking equipment.
As an Alpha & Omega Restaurant Equipment Repair LLC Service Technician, you will provide preventive maintenance, warranty work and diagnosis/repair services for commercial cooking, refrigeration, air conditioning, ice machines, beverage and other kitchen equipment in restaurants, hotels, casinos, nursing homes, and schools.
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance on commercial food service equipment including, but not limited to refrigeration/air conditioning equipment, ice machine equipment, cooking equipment and beverage equipment
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effectively manage time and resources to control costs, enhance efficiency and meet commitments
- Communicate effectively internally with other employees/technicians and externally with vendors and clients
- Build strong customer relationships as well as knowledge and understanding of new and existing client needs/expectations
- Promote appropriate Alpha & Omega Restaurant Equipment Repair LLC service and maintenance programs.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer’s training
- Obtain additional licenses and certifications as appropriate/required
- Train team members and peers on best-practice methods of service and sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ service industry experience for refrigeration, commercial appliance repair, kitchen equipment and HVAC
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
(2 yrs. of acceptable records required)
- Willingness/ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights, holidays and weekends
- Must have your own industry specific and general use tools
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications [i.e. Universal Refrigeration License
(EPA), CFESA, etc.]
- Commercial air conditioning refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Two weeks paid vacation per year after a 90-day probationary period
- A monthly insurance allowance (restrictions apply)
- Six (6) paid holidays each year for full-time employees
- CFESA Paid Training
- Company-provided Smart phone w/ full internet access
- Company provided tablet-type computer
- Company vehicle
- Company-approved clothing
- Salary – $22.00 – $30.00 hourly based on experience
NOTE: This is NOT an HVAC installation/repair or strictly an HVAC technician position. We are looking for a technician that can service all the various types of equipment described in the above ad. If you do not have those skills, please do not apply.
CALL 480.828.0128 to schedule interview.