- High School diploma/equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- 5+ years’ experience with commercial food equipment repair. CFESA/ NATE certifications preferred. Relevant training/schooling may be considered.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills, preferred experience with: Outlook, Zoom and Blue Folder (dispatch software…training available)
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics.
- The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform planned maintenance on commercial food equipment, such as fryers, ovens, ranges, griddles, warmers, smokers, etc. (Cold side experience a plus as well).
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, all service type of gauges, meters, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, at times exert up to 150 lbs. of force to pull, push, lift and carry.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
- Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Must be able to provide high quality customer care while having the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other employees.
- Must be able to work on-call nights, weekends and holidays when assigned.
Job Category: Commercial Cooking Equipment Installation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix - AZ